It's true, babies don't really need toys. Bella's favorite toys these days are tupperware and plastic spatulas. When we're in the kitchen, she loves to pull out ALL of the plastic containers from the bottom drawer. Sometimes she puts some of them back, but cleaning up after herself is a concept she's not too familiar with, just yet :) The other day, we were just hanging out and i put a little plastic container on my mouth and then she would take it off and laugh hysterically! This went on for quite a few minutes so we managed to record a little part of it. Check it out:
Also, as you can see in the video, she can now show you how old she is with her finger. Bella and daddy practiced this for a whole day before she finally got it. She forgets how to do it every now and then, but for the most part, all you have to do is ask "Bella, how old are you?" and she'll show you. It is very cute, I must say!
Anyways, I'm heading back stateside soon. I actually packed some bags for me and Bella, and attempted to fly Space-A (free military flights) this morning back to Virginia. Unfortunately, there was no space available. But you can be sure that when we do come back, there will be some tupperware packed for Bella's entertainment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow what an adoreable baby. She gets smarter everyday. No wonder we are related. We have so much in common:) Miss you all and can't wait to see you, esp. my little angel.
We just watched the video. It was terrific. She is so beautiful and smart. Mom said she reminds her of Krystal. I think she looks like Michelle. Actually, I think she takes after her beautiful mom.
We're anxious to see Nancy and Bella soon!
nancy- you have a baby genius!!! that video is the greatest thing next to the tupperware the bella loves. we are so looking forward to you guys being in the states for a while. jackson can't wait to meet his future girlfriend. :) travel safe!!!
I'm excited that you've starting a blog. It's a great way to stay connected.
Sorry to hear that you didn't make it out on the space-A flight.
Virginia
She is beautiful!!! I know you guys already know that. We can't wait until you guys come to the states to visit. Then you guys will get to meet Mr. Jago!!!
Post a Comment