Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our first blog...






Hey everybody, and welcome to the Fichter Family blog!! It's been fairly tough keeping everyone up to date with our daily adventures, and all, especially with the Atlantic Ocean separating us from our family and friends. That's why we've decided to build this little site.


Since we've been in Italy, we've experienced tons of changes in our lives (having a baby will do that, I guess), but we haven't been able to keep everyone as informed as we would like. Here are some pictures to show what we mean... in just four months, our little baby has grown into a little woman (okay, little girl). But in the midst of all this, some things just never change (i.e. our little Cobiashi). He's still the same laid back, playful, and often times lazy Coby.
Anyways, we'll do our best to keep you all informed. If we start to slack, please drop us a line to let us know. Until next time, au revoir (I learned that in France ;))


5 comments:

The Guzman's said...

Besos to Bella! I am so proud of her. Watching her grow will be sooo much fun and it means the world to us that you share your special moments. Thanks!!

All Our Love~

XOXO

Auntie Shelly and Fam

Hal Nesbitt said...

She really is a cutie. Nancy, you are very lucky to have married and procreated with someone as good looking as Brian.

-Hal

Krystal and Christion said...

I love the video! What a little princess. She is so adorable. She's getting so big. Enjoy it! She will grow up so fast.

Love you.

The Johns Family said...

Hi Nancy, Brian and Bella,

This is a great blog and I loved reading it as much as seeing you all go through these amazing experiences together - thanks for sharing and looking forward to many great times ahead,
Love and blessings,
Maxine and Jay xxx

maureenriley said...

Yah!! What a great moment! I miss you guys so much and little Bella is soooo adorable! I hope all is well!

Love,
Mo