Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still blogging...

Hi everybody! Sorry for taking so long to update the blog. We've been fairly busy the last month or so, and haven't had much of a chance to post anything. Here's a little glimpse of what's been going on (and if you want to see any pictures, check out Nancy's facebook page):
- I attended a conference in Israel for a week, and went to the lowest place in the world (the Dead Sea)... highly recommend going!
- Spent Easter with friends, and Bella got to enjoy her first egg hunt.
- We went to Barcelona for about a week. We wanted to get one last trip in before Bella turned 2. Our trips are going to be a little more expensive now. We had a blast out there, and Nancy's now thinking about retiring to Spain... we'll see about that. We highly recommend going here too!
- Our little Bellarina turned 2, and she had an awesome Elmo birthday party with our Sigonella family.
- We celebrated our 5th year of marriage by making cupcakes for our little princess' b-day party... not too romantic, but it was pretty fun.
- Nancy & Bella flew home to see our friends and family in VA and FL.

Well, I know I'm just making excuses, but we promise to update the blog with a little more interesting stuff when we get a chance. Without Nancy and Bella around, life over here get's a little hectic ;) So wish me and Coby luck over on this side of the world.

FYI, I'll be spending a month in Djibouti for work too, but at least my girls will be back when I return :) Also, it's a little early, but for all you moms out there, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Take care, B

No comments: