Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lots of summer fun :)

Hey there! Here are a few pictures from everything we did this summer. The first few are from my great friend's (and big sister in Delta Zeta), Jaclyn's wedding in Chapel Hill. Then, a few from when we went to visit our friends in Jacksonville, some from our trip to the National Zoo and DC, our trip to Kings Dominion, and finally a few from Brian and Nora's rehearsal dinner. We had such a great summer, it's hard to believe it's over now. We are finally settled in to our normal routine again. Bella is doing great - getting bigger and learning something new everyday. She can now say "I love you" and "night night." Her "I love you" actually sounds more like "I wuv you," which makes it that much cuter :) We hope you enjoy the pics and we'll try to update the blog a little more regularly now that we're back home!

No comments: